North Country Sheds –
Ottawa and Eastern Ontario’s Equine Shelter and Horse Barn Specialist.
Trailside Quality Horse Barns
Our Amish built Horse Barns are similar to prefab homes or modular homes. These horse barns are built using pre-built shed row sections configured to your desired specifications. Our on site construction team then fits together each panel making assembly one of the fastest types of construction. This type of building saves you time and money as appose to traditional stick by stick builds. These modular barn plans are the perfect choice for a horse lover interested in a quick and affordable horse shelter. All our modular Amish built horse barn designs are custom built to meet your desired look and finish.
Standard Horse Barn Features
• 4 10′ X 10′ Stalls with 10′ X 20′ Center Aisle
• White Pine Board and Batten Siding
• OSB Roof Sheeting
• 15 lbs felt
• Lifetime Architectural Shingled Roof
• Oak Kick board 4′ High
• 1 Sliding Door
• 1 Window in the Tack room
• 2 Sliding Doors per end of the Center Aisle
• Tongue and Groove Southern Yellow Pine on Stall Fronts
• Powder Coated Steel Grills
• 4 Pitch Roof
• All our Horse Barns have engineered drawings and are built to exceed Ontario building code.
Video Rating: / 5